Clinicians who know successful bonding swear by the MicroEtcher™ IIA Intraoral Sandblaster as being one of the most valuable tools for dentistry.
Sandblasting is fast and easy and only requires a few seconds. Surface area and surface reactivity are dramatically increased for maximum bond.
The Micro Etcher IIA is constructed from USA stainless steel and is fully autoclavable. Simply remove the tip and autoclave it separately. The plastic jar that holds the abrasive powder must be removed prior to autoclaving as the jar is not autoclavable.
The system includes:
- Rotatable and removable 360° slimline tip for best intra oral visibility
- 2 x refillable jars with spill resistant filters
- Airline hose
Set-up & Operation:
- Simple finger button activation with connection to airline only
- Use 50 Micron Aluminium Oxide with your Micro Etcher - available separately
- Either set stationary to your airline OR add the Quick disconnect fitting for portability - available separately
- Minimum pressure of 45 PSI (2.5 Bar) is required for effective operation