TheraCal is a flowable composite resin containing MTA & Trisilicate Calcium particles in a hydrophilic monomer, giving it significant calcium release.
TheraCal Prevents Bacterial Invasion via its creation of an enduring alkaline environment
Then it Stimulates Mineralization
Afterwards Maintaining an Antibacterial Alkaline Related Biological Environment
- Alkaline pH kills bacteria, promotes healing & apatite formation
- Calcium release stimulates hydroxyapatite & forms secondary bridge formation leading to the protective seal
- Helps reduce Post-Op Sensitivity
- Moisture tolerant
- Stable and durable
- Highly radiopaque
- Excellent handling and ease of placement
- Direct and In-Direct Pulp Capping
- Placed under Composite fillings
- Placed before Indirect cementation
TheraCal comes in a 4 pack of 1 gm syringes with Disposable tips and Instructions.