Reduce the 30 minutes that normal diamonds would take to cut off a zirconia crown to 4 minutes
You cut off 125 crown per year:
- Diamond burs: 125 crowns x 30 mins each = 3750 minutes/60 = 62.5 Hours
- Great White: 125 crowns x 4 mins each = 500 minutes/60 = 8.3 Hours
Why not save 54.2 hours over the year by switching to the right bur?
35% of all new crowns are zirconia. Be prepared with the right bur.
Great White® Z: 4 shapes:
- Taper (856-018)
- Round Small (801-014)
- Round Large (801-018)
- Football (379-023)
Great White® Z: Tips for use:
- Recommended speed 160,000 RPM’s
- Use appropriate air and water during use
- Apply light contact pressure during use
Sold in a Starter Kit with 4 burs and autoclavable bur block: (1) Great White® Z #GWZ 856-018, (1) Great White® Z #GWZ 801-014, (1) Great White® Z #GWZ 801-018, (1) Great White® Z #GWZ 379-023
Also available in refill packs of 10.