All Bond Universal is the work horse in the daily dental practice. It’s fast and easy to use single bottle standardizes every bonding procedure. Let’s face it – manufacturers offer different formulas.
Bisco’s All Bond Universal out performs the rest.
Water Content & pH: Are you buying a watered-down bond?
Most other ‘Universal’ Bonds contain 10% or more water.
This also means other ‘Universal’ bonds are too acidic (pH <2.5) and need an ‘Activator’ for use in Self-Cure mode.
Only All-Bond Universal has low 2.5% water content and a High pH 3.2 allowing it compatible with Dual Cured Cement. Thereby no second bottle or ACTIVATOR is necessary to neutralise the acidity.
It achieves a higher pH by containing both BPDM (pH 4.6) & MDP (pH 3.2), unique chemical components for Universal use.
All-Bond Universal’s hydrophobic formula yield proven high bond strengths: 42.5 Mpa to etched dentine.
- One Bottle & Light-cured
- Compatible with ALL Composites, Cements, Surfaces and Techniques
- Forgiving – Not moisture sensitive. No worries about tooth surface too dry or too wet.
- Works with Total Etch, Selective Etch and No Etch Techniques
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity
- One Bottle for both Direct & In-Direct Bonding Procedures
- Low film thickness <10 microns will not interfere with seating indirect restorations
- Excellent and reliable bond strengths to all surfaces
- Direct Composites
- Indirect: Crowns, Bridges, Inlays, Onlays & Post and Core
- Intra-Oral Repairs
Unlike other companies who say “you must use our cement” or “buy an extra activator bottle”
You don’t have to when you use All Bond Universal as your adhesive
Size Counts – All-Bond Universal’s bottle is 6 ml others only 5 ml.
Package contains All Bond Universal Adhesive 6 ml, Select HV Etch 5 gm with tips and Instructions