Meet the newest addition to the “Thera” family . . .
THERACEM: Self Adhesive Resin Cement for Adhesion & Healing
TheraCem is a dual-cured, calcium and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/ fiber posts), implants & ortho appliances including brackets & bands.
TheraCem delivers a strong bond to zirconia with easy clean-up and high radiopacity.
TheraCem offers clinicians an effortless, reliable and durable cementation of indirect restorations.
TheraCem is the NEXT GENERATION of Cements!
Calcium & Fluoride Releasing - Continuous ion release
- Sustained fluoride release (for enamel)
- Sustained calcium release (ideal for healing dentine)
- Forms dentinal bridges within 28 days
- Transitions from acidic to alkaline ph in minutes, ideal healing environment
High Degree of Conversion
- Ensures a higher physical strength
- Easy to identify on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis (others are only radiolucent)
Strong Bond to Zirconia
- No separate zirconia primer is necessary - It’s already in the TheraCem (Remember to silanate your silica-based ceramics)
Single component material
- No phosphoric acid etching, priming or bonding agent required
- Specifically formulated to allow for quick and easy removal of cement
Easy to Use
- Auto-mix, dual-syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery